♥ atiffchan ♥

Mirror\\
3
Monday, January 18, 2016 9:21 AM | 0 comments

I am having a bad start today. The feeling of being scolded by your lecturers which I hate so much followed by my blurry mind this morning make things much worse.

I haven't do my on call report yet. I haven't write my report on the continuation sheet for my patients. Two GDP patients and 1 ODE patient where I did about 6 restorations and none of them is acceptable. When Hash said I can do all the restorations.... deep inside I told myself that you are not competent like him. Why did u listened to his advice? So stupid of me and end up I finished my clinic at 5.30 p.m. and gave people hatred towards me.


I think I am not qualified to be a dentist because of perio. Perio is one of the subject which is simple but they make it complex!

Bullshit.

My perio requirements is way drown in the ocean. Say bye bye graduation.


OLD | NEW