♥ atiffchan ♥

Mirror\\
3
Any request people?
Monday, August 8, 2011 12:02 PM | 2 comments

Since I'm going to resign from my work this August 15th 2011, I would like to offer to all of you any request regarding  graphic designing.

If you want me to design anything, do request it from me.
I'm doing this as a volunteer job, and it means free.

The reason is I just want to design, I really need someone to push me to that corner.
Sorry if my design is not like what you expect, but I will do my best.
My experience is nothing much,  just one of head graphic of my school editorial board and my part time hobby.


So, just message me or leave me a comment.
Twitter,  Facebook
The graphic can be anything, maybe for your header's blog, layout, desktop, greetings card & etc.

My design sources ; almost everything relate to PNG stock images.
Feel free if you have your own requirement.
You can send me your picture or anything if you want an additional image on the graphic.



Any request before 15th August 2011
All designing will start on August 15th 2011

Labels: ,


OLD | NEW