♥ atiffchan ♥

Mirror\\
3
I met ANWAR HADI !
Wednesday, August 3, 2011 5:48 PM | 2 comments

The greatest thing happened during the 1st day of RAMADHAN.
I met ANWAR HADIYes it's  "anwaq hadi"

Mr Anwar Hadi, you are so tall!

People out there, do you know him?
If you are a V logger's supporter, then I LOVE YOU. I'm sure you know him very well.


Let me tell you, how I'm able to ask him to take picture with me.



When he entered the shop, I was busy giving customer services. Then he came to the counter.

I was like "Eh, macam kenai ja = = " He looks like Anwar Hadi. Yeah, I'm sure he's Anwar. "

Then he came towards me with a plastic bag full of ice and asking for DIGI prepaid.
At that moment, I ignored all the customer and asked him, "Abang ni Anwar Hadi kan? "

He nod. "Ya, saya."

I was like " AHHHHHH, Abang abang, nak amik gambar tau! Tunggu tau."

Then, there were about 10 customers at that moment, and I made a mistake when set the "pump" (I'm working at gas station) because I can't made up my mind, because there was ANWAR HADI in front of me!
HAHA, too excited to talk with him.


I was servicing the 10 customers like a speed of light because he's waiting for me!
What! Anwar Hadi is waiting for me, it's like about 10 minutes, how long is that? ^^
Then after I finished treating the customer, his dad said "Ok, cepat customer dah takdak mai amik gambaq cepat"

LOL, I love his dad! He just know that his son is way so famous. Of course lah, He won the DIGI Awards! Sure, he's so popular.
Haha, you can see on the picture above he's holding a DIGI prepaid card :D

Then I was insane and searching for my phone. "Where's my phone?!"
"Kakak, tolong amikkan gambar, amik elok2 tau!"

I walk beside Anwar and . . .
Kakak said, "Ok, jangan duduk dekat-dekat, bulan puasa ni!"
Haha, Kakak whyyy! That was my last chance meeting him. = ="

Then we took picture together. :)
I'm glad the picture was just fine. Doing just fine except I look SO CHUBBY in that picture. Well it doesn't matter anyway there's Anwar Hadi besides me :D

Then I did asked him why he's here.
He told me that he's going to break fast at Bedong with his family, if I'm not mistaken.
Wow, I can hear his voice, live. LIVE! So manly and humble.

I like his personality. People Anwar Hadi is so humble. Very polite.
He even give a nod of respect at me when he leave the store!
I can't believe it! He's pure smile smiling at me. I'm melt.

Then, my supervisor asked me, "Sapa tuh? Artis kahhh?"
I laughed, cuz at that moment I'm to happy talking to him and I can't think of anything else.



Here goes my story how I met ANWAR HADI :)

Labels: , ,


OLD | NEW