♥ atiffchan ♥

Mirror\\
3
Pizza Home.
Saturday, August 13, 2011 9:40 AM | 0 comments

Hari #12 berpuasa.

Seminggu lebih makan Eastern Food kot, memanglahhh sedap tapi lidah ni nak juga rasa yang lain.
Hari ni dapatlah makan Italian. PIZZA

Menu
#1 Pizza Island Supreme
#2 Pizza Hawaiian
#3 Crusty Garlic Bread with Mushroom Soups
#4 Sirap Ice Cream Soda


#1 Island Supreme I think :)

CHEESE BANJIR



#3 Crusty Garlic Bread

Still hot in the oven.


#3 Mushroom Soups
          
 

Campbells plus Dutch Lady full cream milk is yummy, moreover it's a lot.
You can stuffs your bread, dip dip dip in the soup and wallla!


Crusty Garlic Bread in the soups, slurpsss. 


Pizza is always mine mine mine and MINE.
I love cheese.
I love mayo.
I love olive.

There should be more, where?

My plate, diet eh? 1 piece only huh?

Want to order one?
Call me at 1300-eh-eh-tupai-tupai !

Labels: , ,


OLD | NEW