♥ atiffchan ♥

Mirror\\
3
Dinner of faculty.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011 9:10 AM | 0 comments

Dinner of faculty was the best night ever. It's not something good that happened to me, it's just that I think that night I see how I have grown up throughout my life. It is what we called freedom.
Well I'm not going to rant much and this post is going to be full of pictures. Obviously I'm not going to post my pictures because I'm sucks that night with the dress thingy and the fat me.



The crew waiting for the rehearsal 

This is the GLEE crew and I know we're awesome


Yeah I know, just sitting there at the reception table.

Anis, Haniza and atiffchan. I love this picture :)


Niza are too extracited at the back there.


My awesome and the coolest batch ever!

Peeps, you guys rocks!


OK, enough of that. I'm hoping for a great dinner next year which are going to be organize by us. 
We'll see ! 

Labels: , ,


OLD | NEW