♥ atiffchan ♥

Mirror\\
3
Nice people to have.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011 3:34 AM | 0 comments

Before I entered Dentistry I know only one person and that was Nur Aziah. Sometimes I called her Azie, cute name by the way. She's one of my group mate during my foundation year at UiTM Puncak Alam. We both came from Group E5.


Our official t-shirt tag. 


Then during my first class, I only friend with my roommate Hasmarini. In class, she sat besides me and she does help me a lot. Thanks buddy.
Then I made friends with the girls next door, my neighbours Anis Azyan and Haniza. They have been such a good friends throughout this few months and not forget Atiya who live downstairs at level 4.
Friends indeed a good place to hangouts. A best place to share your stories and the best person you can rely on. Thank you so much for being one of my life.


With Anis and Haniza

With Syamimi and Atiya


The awesome doodles at the back there did by me! 

Not forget the other members of Bachelor of Dental Surgery commonly said as BDS.
You people are rock! You people are awesome! You people are cool!
I hope we all can get along well throughout this 5 years. We will see each other back during our glorious convocation. Remember that, all 54 of us.

Labels: ,


OLD | NEW