♥ atiffchan ♥

Mirror\\
3
My futsal team.
Monday, February 27, 2012 11:48 PM | 0 comments

       Before, I never play futsal through out my life. I just play football once with the boys at my housing area. Just that.
     
       During the 'Sukan Antara Fakulti' a.k.a SAF I'm thinking of joining futsal because I would like to try new game. If not I choose netball and badminton. But then, the netball team is fully occupied so I joined futsal and badminton only.

The futsal yooooh!

The training for futsal was hard at first. I never thought there will be everyday training. I'm a bit dissapointed of joining. But then I realized it is the best for me to stay fit. So we've been training for 1 months and damn awesome. So during the training I running back and forth to futsal then to badminton. Phewwww. Rasa diri terlalu awesome sat.

So during SAF we did qualified the quarter final and end up lost there. Anyway I injured my leg really badly. Anyway it was the best game ever.
 SPORTS

Badminton not bad, I would like to play again during next SAF.
Then the last day of SAF, I had to enter the table tennis. Never in my life holding the bat. Ok, table tennis damn hard but I managed to enjoy the game and hell yeah we did qualified to quarter final again! I can't believe it myself.

So, for this coming Dental Students Intervarsity Sports Carnival 2012(DENTAL INTERVARSITY 2012) I will play futsal again. Futsal is the best game and I can go for traning every night. Nice to have some sport during study. However I injured my leg badly and I can't play for a week. But this afternoon, I went to Pusat Kesihatan UiTM and they gave me medicine for my muscles. I have to relax for a week but I have game this Saturday which mean 3 more days. So I have to suffer first then I can relax later. So it's worth it.

So wish me luck for this coming game. See you at UIA Kuantan people! ^^

Labels: , ,


OLD | NEW